The Xtar VC2 is a lithium-ion battery charger with two charging bays.
The Xtar VC2 is suitable for charging the following batteries;
10440, 14500, 14650, 16340, 17500, 17670, 18350, 18500, 18650, 18700, 22650, 25500, 26650 lithium-ion type batteries.
Three-modes ( TC.CC.CV ) charging system
Reverse polarity and short circuit protection
Micro USB port to supply power for the charger
0 V activation function to revive over-discharged batteries
Independent charging bays
Soft start charging
Operation Temperature: 0 to 40â„ƒ
IC Temperature Monitoring
Input Voltage: 5 V dc @ 1000 mA
Constant Charge Current: 500 mA (per bay)
Cut-off Voltage: 4.2 V
Packaging and Contents
Supplied in retail packaging and includes:
VC2 dual bay charger x 1
USB charge cable x 1
UK Wall Adapter x1
Instruction manual x 1
Warranty card x 1
1. Charge only rechargeable 3.6/3.7 V lithium-ion batteries.
2. Charging any other types of batteries may cause them to leak rupture or explode.
3. Do not disassemble or modify any part of the charger or use as a power source.
4. Always unplug the charger from outlet before attempting maintenance or cleaning.
5. This charger should not be used by persons without adequate training or knowledge.