The Xtar Rocket SV2 is the fastest two bay charger that Xtar has to offer, taking only 1 hour, 30 minutes to fully charge a 2500 mAh 18650 lithium-ion battery. It has two independent charging bays and can charge lithium-ion / IMR / ICR / INR and NiMH / NiCD type batteries with a choice of four charging currents up to 2 A.
The Xtar Rocket SV2 is suitable for charging the following batteries:
Lithium-ion / IMR / ICR / INR
10440, 14500, 14650, 16340, 17335, 17500, 17670, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 18700, 22650, 25500, 26650 and 32650. For charging 3.6 V or 3.7 V lithium-ion batteries only.
NiMH / NiCD
AAAA, AAA, AA, A, SC, C and D
Note:Â This product ships with a UK Wall plug. Always use in accordance with instruction manual and read before first use.
Choice of 0.25 A, 0.5 A, 1 A or 2 A charging currents
Keeps cell temperature low while charging
LCD background light can be turned on or off
Automatically detects battery type
Reverse polarity and short circuit protection
0 V activation function to revive over-discharged batteries
Independent charging bays
TC/CC/CV charging for Li-ion, pulse charging for NiMH
2 years warranty
Input Power: 12 V dc 2 A
0.25 A CC: 250 mA
0.5 A CC: 500 mA
1 A CC: 1000 mA
2 A CC: 2000 mA
Cut-off Voltage: Li-ion: 4.2 V / NiMH: 1.45 V
Operating temperature: 0-40 â„ƒ
Weight: 115 g
Dimensions: 117.5 x 74 x 38 mm
Packaging and Contents
Supplied in retail packaging and includes:
Rocket SV2 dual bay charger x 1
UK mains PSU x 1
Car charger x 1
Instruction manual x 1
Warranty card x 1
1. Charge only rechargeable 3.6/3.7 V li-ion (IMR/ICR/INR) and NiMH batteries.
2. Charging any other types of batteries may cause them to leak rupture or explode.
3. Do not disassemble or modify any part of the charger or use as a power source.
4. Always unplug the charger from outlet before attempting maintenance or cleaning.
5. This charger should not be used by persons without adequate training or knowledge.