The Xtar MC2 is a lithium-ion battery charger with two charging bays.
The Xtar MC2 is suitable for charging the following batteries;
14500, 14650, 16340, 17500, 17670, 18350, 18500, 18650, 18700, 22650 lithium-ion type batteries.
Three-modes ( TC.CC.CV ) charging system
0 V battery activation
Reverse polarity and short circuit protection
Under voltage disconnecting technology
Micro USB port to supply power for the charger
LED indicators for real time status indication
Operation Temperature: 0 to 40â„ƒ
IC Temperature Monitoring
Input Voltage: 5 V dc @ 1000 mA
Constant Charge Current: 500 mA or 250 mA
Cut-off Voltage: 4.2 V
Packaging and Contents
Supplied in retail packaging and includes:
MC2 dual bay charger x 1
USB charge cable x 1
Instruction manual x 1
Warranty card x 1
1. Charge only rechargeable 3.6/3.7 V lithium-ion batteries.
2. Charging any other types of batteries may cause them to leak rupture or explode.
3. Do not disassemble or modify any part of the charger or use as a power source.
4. Always unplug the charger from outlet before attempting maintenance or cleaning.
5. This charger should not be used by persons without adequate training or knowledge.