The Xtar ANT MC1 Plus is a lithium-ion battery charger with a single charging bay that has a charging current of either 0.5 A or 1 A.
The Xtar ANT MC1 Plus is suitable for charging the following Lithium-ion / IMR / INR / ICR batteries;
10440, 14500, 14650, 16340, 17335, 17500, 17670, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 18700, 22650, 25500, 26650 lithium-ion type batteries.
Automatically selects the most suitable charging current
Cuts off when charging is complete
TC/CC/CV charging algorithm
0 V battery activation
Reverse polarity, over charge and short circuit protection
Micro USB port to supply power for the charger
Soft start to avoid sudden high current impact
Operation Temperature: 0 to 40â„ƒ
IC Temperature Monitoring
Input Voltage: 5 V dc @ 1000 mA
Constant Charge Current: 500 mA / 1000 mA
Cut-off Voltage: 4.2 V
Termination Current: <60 mA
Weight: 28 grams
Dimensions: 92 x 27 x 26 mm
Packaging and Contents
Supplied in retail packaging and includes:
ANT MC1 Plus single bay charger x 1
USB charge cable x 1
Pull string pouch x 1
Instruction manual x 1
Warranty card x 1
1. Charge only rechargeable 3.6/3.7 V lithium-ion batteries.
2. Charging any other types of batteries may cause them to leak rupture or explode.
3. Do not disassemble or modify any part of the charger or use as a power source.
4. Always unplug the charger from outlet before attempting maintenance or cleaning.
5. This charger should not be used by persons without adequate training or knowledge.